[support] (c) © copyright symbol in page title

Ivan Sergio Borgonovo mail at webthatworks.it
Wed Dec 22 10:07:23 UTC 2010

On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 09:34:29 +0000
Andrew Manson <andrewm at graticule.com> wrote:

> Wow! This is really a case of over thinking the entire situation!
> Thank you Gary for solving this one, it worked!
>
> Of course i use linux so i couldn't use any of those alt codes or
> anything, just copied the © symbol from KCharSelect and pasted it
> into the title field.

Since you're on Linux I'd suggest to learn how to use compose key.
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ComposeKey
http://userbase.kde.org/ComposeKey
and man xcompose

It's pretty easy to learn since most default assignment are plain
graphic compositions...

èéòóøØöÆ≠®©™♥‽

and some are "surprising"
☭

Beware not all them can safely be displayed on the web.

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
http://www.webthatworks.it