[support] Bullet points in FCKEditor

Carl Wiedemann carl.wiedemann at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 00:22:47 UTC 2010

This could be a number of things.

Do bullet points appear whilst using the editor but do not appear after
saving the node? If so, it is likely the input format
(admin/settings/filters) is not configured to display lists or list items.
The <li> elements won't be present in the resulting source.

It is also possible that the stylesheet is simply not displaying the list
items with bullets (given by the list-style or list-style-type CSS
properties). Inspect the source to see if the <li> elements actually exist.
In this case, the stylesheet just needs adjustment. FCKeditor can be
configured to use a custom stylesheet during usage, which can result in the
same problem.