[support] overriding a theme's css

Marty Landman mlandman at face2interface.com
Thu Dec 23 00:52:44 UTC 2010

I've upgraded a D5 website for a client and the CSS files for
nice_menus had been customized within the nice_menus module's
directory, which obviously got overwritten by my upgrade.

Which I understand is why this wasn't the right way to do things. I'm
sure that copying the old css files fixes the problems, because I
did. Want to do things according to best practice. I could just take
those entire css file contents and append them to the style.css file
for the theme. That'd work I think, but is there a better way, w/o
actually picking all the lines apart to see what's needed?

Marty