[support] Refunding and Store Layout and Themes (Ubercart)

Ayath ULLAH ayath at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Dec 28 12:45:43 UTC 2010

Hi All,

I was wondering if you guys could point me in the right direction.

I will be using ubercart to create a store for a service based e-commerce system.

I'll be using the userpoints module as a paymnet system.
I was wondering if there was any way to refund customers userpoints if the order gets cancelled or rejected by the admin.
Also does anyone know of any modules which will help me get all my services (products) onto one node. I don't need any images just a simple dropdown list of all my products and then depending on the users selections more fields are shown to fill out.

Is there any way to assignt different sellers to different products- so only that seller will be able to process that order.

One more thing...

I really like the default garland theme but I just needed a few enhancements such as the buttons to be more stylish and the navigation to be a bit more slick. I don't want to change the layout but just the looks and colours. Any tweaks to suggest would be helpful. Are there any themes already which is based on garland but a bit customised.

That's all.

Many thanks in advance for all your suggestions.

Kind regards,
Ayath ULLAH