[support] View problem

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Tue Dec 28 07:06:45 UTC 2010

We have a members content entry form which has a title field number of
drop down selections for choice of books and other literature, a date
selection, From, To and Repeat for events.

Set up a view to display the entries, works when logged as admin, all good.

However when logged in as a member, the view does not display in a page,
menu item or block.

Roles are "Authenticated User" and "Authenticated member", there are 4
types of Authenticated member.

Permissions are set for viewing all of the fields but not for edit.

The page, block and menu display when 'Authenticated member' is
deactivated but this means that everyone can view the result.

It's got me stymied, can't figure out what's wrong.

Can someone help please
Thank you
Roger