[support] Introduction

prothero prothero at geol.ucsb.edu
Tue Dec 28 00:05:00 UTC 2010

Pat:
I'm a Drupal newbie too. I decided that version 7 wasn't ready yet for
newbies. This is based on the many modules that aren't updated and the
dearth of books. Drupal 7 promises a better administration interface
and more speed. However, those improvements aren't enough to warrant
struggling with a very new, not quite released version.
Good luck,
Bill

William A. Prothero
http://earthednet.org/