[support] user lookup module

Dani Matielo dacamat at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 18:21:26 UTC 2010

Hello Stephen,

You can do this using Advanced User (http://drupal.org/project/advuser) or,
another option is to make a views (http://drupal.org/project/views) with an
exposed filter, which would also let you search for users according to the
parameters you allow (for example, username contains, or beggins with, or
ends with etc).

Best,

Dani

On Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 6:46 PM, Stephen Wills <swills at beyond-print.com>wrote:

> Is there a module that lets me type in the username or last name of a
> user in the admin so I can find someone without scrolling through
> hundreds of pages of users?
>
> Thanks

Daniela de Carvalho Matielo
dacamat.com.br | weblab.tk | lixoeletronico.org
twitter: @danimatielo

"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad
to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones
who never yawn or say an uncommon-place thing, but burn, burn, burn like
fabulous yellow roman candles." ~ Jack Kerouac