[support] Node Access

skessler at denverdataman.com skessler at denverdataman.com
Mon Jan 4 14:11:55 UTC 2010

I have looked at several access control modules and I do not see one that
will do what I am looking for.  Also on this site I am already using OG
and Node Access User Reference so it would be great if any solution works
with these two modules as well.

I am working on a class portal and I want students to be able to have
create and view permissions for assignments they turn in however I do not
want other students to be able to see the assignments.

I have thought about using Node Access User Reference and having them
assign it to the teacher but if there is more than one instructor this
gets messy. It would be best if this could be done for the content type by
role.

So when assignment is turned in it can be viewed by admins and the creator
of the file.

I hope I am not over thinking this.

Thanks,
Steve