[support] Node Access

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Mon Jan 4 15:57:16 UTC 2010

Hi Steve,

Unless I'm missing something... the Content Access module
(http://drupal.org/project/content_access) should do everything you
want it to.

In addition to having fine-grained control over the obvious (view,
edit, edit own, delete) per content type or node based on roles, it
also works with the rules module (http;//drupal.org/project/rules)
where you can invent your own conditions for assigning permissions. it
should be able to handle almost anything you throw at it, and your
use-case doesn't sound too complicated.

Let us know what works,

Shai