[support] Drupal site trouble

Néstor rotsen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 22:53:43 UTC 2010

OK, I try what you suggested but I get an error when I  clicked on the 'Save
Configuration' button.

But I got it to work by doing the following steps:

1) The first thing I did was to clear the cache and check it via phpmyadmin
to make sure that there were no
drupal-6.13 reference on it.

2) Next, I did was to access the menu_router table via phpmyadmin and
removed 'sites/all/modules/drupal-6.13'
from the field file from all records on this table.

3) Next, I did the same thing for the filename field on system table.

4) Next, I deleted the drupal-613 folder from the sites/all/modules

5) I then click on 'Save Configuration' on the modules page.

After these stpes I did a mysqldump and I found
'sites/all/modules/drupal-6.13' on the watchdog table
but when I take a  look at the watchdog table via phpmyadmin there are no
references to the
'sites/all/modules/drupal-6.13'

I think this finally worked.

Thanks,