[support] Drupal site trouble

Néstor rotsen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 18:25:24 UTC 2010

I was wrong it did not work.

I only find the 'site/all/modules/drupal-6.13' path on the 'filename' field
fo the 'system' table
and when I clear it and them I do a 'Save Configuration' from the modules
pages, the 'filename'
field is rewritten to include the 'sites/all/modulesdrupal-6.13' in th epath
of the default modules
....arghhhhhh   something somewhere rewites the path on the field 'filename'
of the system table

Nestor :-)

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 2:53 PM, Néstor <rotsen at gmail.com> wrote:

> OK, I try what you suggested but I get an error when I  clicked on the
> 'Save Configuration' button.
>
> But I got it to work by doing the following steps:
>
> 1) The first thing I did was to clear the cache and check it via phpmyadmin
> to make sure that there were no
> drupal-6.13 reference on it.
>
> 2) Next, I did was to access the menu_router table via phpmyadmin and
> removed 'sites/all/modules/drupal-6.13'
> from the field file from all records on this table.
>
> 3) Next, I did the same thing for the filename field on system table.
>
> 4) Next, I deleted the drupal-613 folder from the sites/all/modules
>
> 5) I then click on 'Save Configuration' on the modules page.
>
> After these stpes I did a mysqldump and I found
> 'sites/all/modules/drupal-6.13' on the watchdog table
> but when I take a  look at the watchdog table via phpmyadmin there are no
> references to the
> 'sites/all/modules/drupal-6.13'
>
> I think this finally worked.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Nestor :-)
>
> On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 12:29 PM, Metzler, David <metzlerd at evergreen.edu>wrote:
>
>>  What has often worked for me is to go to the module admin page and hit
>> save after removing the drupal-6.13 folder in its entirety. I'd make backups
>> if folder and db before doing any of this of course.
>>
>> Dave

>>> in