[support] best way to restore nodes

Lluís enboig at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 16:56:40 UTC 2010

I accidentally deleted some nodes of my site long ago. Now I need to
restore them. I have the database backup, but the site have new nodes,
so I would need to export the nodes with its nid, and then insert
them.
Which tables contain node information besides {node} and
{node_revision}? Is it enough if I "INSERT INTO {node} ..." and
"INSERT INTO {node_revisions} ..." my nodes?

--
*Les normes hi són perquè hi pensis abans de saltar-te-les
*La vida és com una taronja, què esperes a exprimir-la?