[support] difficulty moving drupal from folder to root?

Tina Williams tina at words-etcetera.com
Wed Jan 20 21:50:31 UTC 2010

I am new to Drupal, and I'm setting it up for a 1000 member
organization's website. Drupal will run their website as well as
using CiviCMS (thanks for the recommendation!) for our membership needs.

Because they have a current website, and I can't take it off-line
while I develop the Drupal one, I've set Drupal up in a folder. Now
I'm beginning to worry about how hard it will be to move all this to
the root directory??? Am I worried about nothing?

How difficult is it to move from the folder to the root and how many
things can go wrong?

Am I asking a really stupid question?

Thanks,

Tina