[support] Bizarre behavior with uploaded PDF files

Bob Smither Smither at C-C-I.com
Thu Jan 21 02:54:40 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-01-20 at 19:57 -0500, Marty Landman wrote:
> Hi Bob,
>
> I single clicked each pdf link on that page - only the
> jun/oct/nov/dec/ 09 files gave me the problem #2 you reference below.
> Never got #3. Win XP, FF 3. Is it possible something 'special' was
> done when creating those 4 problem files in Acrobat?

Thanks for the reply Marty!

AFAIK the problem files are not unique.  All of the pdfs were created on
a Windows box - not sure what program was used.  As files on my file
system (Linux) they all behave the same, opening without complaint in
Acroread.

I don't really think this is a Drupal issue, but wanted to consider all
possibilities.

--
Bob Smither <Smither at C-C-I.com>