[support] Bizarre behavior with uploaded PDF files

Bob Smither Smither at C-C-I.com
Thu Jan 21 03:08:15 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-01-20 at 18:16 -0700, donald at fane.com wrote:
> Are you using the private file system? I've seen problems with the
> header options with some browsers, they viewed the files as security
> problems.
>
> I ended up having to write my own get function and include the extra
> header options.

Thanks for the reply Don!

I'm not sure I understand the question (which likely means I am not!).
Private file system?  The setup is pretty basic D5, using the file
upload feature.

--
Bob Smither, PhD                                   Circuit Concepts, Inc.