[support] Forum module?

Michelle Cox shellmultimedia at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 23:03:05 UTC 2010

That warning is mostly from 5.x where you had to paste in code due to the
limitations of the theme system. I should probably take that off now that
5.x isn't supported anymore. It's really not that complex to set up. If you
want the full forum experience, you need a bunch of helper modules but AF
itself is pretty simple.

Michelle