[support] Forum module?

KOBA | Hans Rossel hans.rossel at koba.be
Mon Jan 25 05:39:27 UTC 2010

I agree Advanced Forum in Drupal 6 is really no more than enabling the
module (and the required author pane module), just have a look at the
settings after installation and thats it. And its a great and easy way
to enhance the basic Drupal forum a lot. I use it for all forums,
thanks Michelle!

Hans

Hans Rossel
KOBA Webdesign bvba