[support] support Digest, Vol 85, Issue 51

Nyk Cowham nyk at cowham.net
Sun Jan 31 13:37:23 UTC 2010

Nikhil - If you use the Rules module to send your emails out, then it
provides Drupal tokens with the node information of a node for certain
actions that you can place into your email content. That is usually how I
implement that sort of behavior. Since all of the node information is
available it allows you to add any information submitted to the node in your
email.

Nyk Cowham,
Ashlin Interactive Strategy