[support] module Gallery Assist is enabled but where is content type Gallery ?

Bruno Costacurta techie at costacurta.org
Wed Jul 28 14:33:13 UTC 2010

Hello to All,

I installed module Gallery Assist.
Installation was fine and the module was enabled.
All needed directories ..files/gallery_assist creation and saved
options operation were successfully.

 From there I did RTFM (Read The Finest Manual) and also watched the
tutorial video (see 'Create your first Gallery') for a Gallery setup
and creation.
Administer->Site configuration->Gallery assist is also fine.
And indeed my content Image received two new items menu linked to
Gallery Assist.

But now how to create a new Gallery ?
The problem is I cannot found any content Galllery (under menu Create
content) to be able to create a Gallery content...

I used to test this module few months ago, but then I removed it :
maybe the problem is related : so how to re-install and re-enabled it
in case of a incompleted removal operation ?

Bye,
Bruno

--
Linux Counter #353844