[support] Foreign Language translations

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Thu Jul 29 01:43:38 UTC 2010

We have an English language Drupal site, Goirdani theme and need to
provide for Russian, Vietnamese and Tibetan language translations of the
home page and other pages.

One coordinator per language must be able to input text in his/her
respective language and a reviewer will check the translation and ok it
for publication or send it back for editing.

We are using cck and FCKedit, but cannot get it to accept a cut and
paste of crylic or other characters. when I paste text from Gedit or
OpenOffice, it pastes correctly but on save all text is deleted and the
page is blank.

Input format is set to Full HTML

On another concern.

We need to be able to remove the <Edit> tab on Review pages because the
Reviewer will only use the <Workflow> Tab to submit or reject.

thank you in advance
Regards
Roger