[support] Domain access module on shared hosting.

Mutuku Ndeti jnmutuku at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 13:17:10 UTC 2010

Hellos,

I have been  trying to crack domain access module. I use shared hosting. My
webhost seems not to support wildcard dns properly. when I setup wild card
dns...I get the error "Accessing content by IP address is not
allowed"(webhost error(not drupal error)).when I configure a dns A
record...let's say test.mydomain.com to point to the wehost IP address, I
get the same error. Same error occurs if I try configuring a dns CNAME
record.

Is there a work around for this? I also don't have access to httpd.conf for
virtual host configuration

Any work around?

Thanks