[support] Domain access module on shared hosting.

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 31 13:36:04 UTC 2010

Not really. The only real option is to manually set up subdomains when
you need them and point their root directory to your Drupal
installation. Not all shared hosting provides the ability to set the
root directory for subdomains though, so it will depend upon your host.

The other option is to move to a VPS, where you would be able to set up
everything the way you need, including httpd.conf.

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net