[support] Panels or block ?

Michel Morelli michel at ziobuddalabs.it
Mon Mar 1 16:12:35 UTC 2010

Shai Gluskin ha scritto:
> Michel,
Thanks Shai, I know (a little) "panels" and infact in 10 minutes I have
create a node of type page (A), a block (from a view based on the
taxonomy term "class" (from Event vocabulary), html table display type)
(B) and I have create a node panel page that contains two contents: (A)
and (B).  In this way my client can modify (A) adding, for example,
image, video and text. And he can create new "class" in autonomy.

My questions was if this is the best way to make this type of request
(performance side is rilevant) or there is a better alternative.

M.

Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli                       michel at ziobuddalabs.it
Sviluppo applicazioni CMS DRUPAL e web dinamiche (LAMP+Ajax)
Telefono: 0200619074
Telefono Cell: +39-3939890025 --  Fax: +39-0291390660

http://www.ziobudda.net                         ICQ: 58351764
http://www.ziobuddalabs.it                      Skype: zio_budda
http://www.ziodrupal.net       			MSN: michel at ziobuddalabs.it
						JABBER: michel at ziobuddalabs.it