[support] View or no view based on argument? Or: overriding UC Catalog for certain TIDs?

William Smith william.darren at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 08:02:53 UTC 2010

I've never needed to do this and haven't looked into it in depth, but in the
interest of getting you at least the start of an answer:

You could override theme_uc_catalog_browse in your template.php and check
arg(1).  If arg(1) matches one of the term ids on your list, manually invoke
your view via a 'module_invoke', or if it doesn't, just call back to the
default with a theme('uc_catalog_browse', $tid)

Hope that helps some,
William