[support] View or no view based on argument? Or: overriding UC Catalog for certain TIDs?

Luke drupal at lists.tacticus.com
Tue Mar 9 22:13:22 UTC 2010

For the archives if nothing else (although maybe it prompts some
discussion--my questions have been either too basic or too impossible of
late, and so haven't resulted in much):

I came across a module called Taxonomy Views Integrator, which at least
looks like it might be a solution to my problem discussed below.

http://drupal.org/project/tvi

Any thoughts anyone would care to share?

Since this is something of a Ubercart problem, I'll probably have to scrap
UC catalog and just do my own view for taxonomy, but that should at least
be doable, and more portable than overriding the theme for the
subcategories in question.

Luke