[support] Child terms in a popover/popunder/etc.?

Luke drupal at lists.tacticus.com
Mon Mar 8 20:38:42 UTC 2010

Hello

Googling has come up very sparse on this one...

I have been asked to cause product categories on an UC site, to display a
dropdown/popover/etc. list of subcategories (child terms) when they are
hovered over.

Is there some good way to do this?

I read of maybe creating hidden divs of subcategories, with a mouseover to
display them or something, but that seems like a boat load of extra
coding, and probably a custom view attached to every page where one might
want the catalog sidebar to appear.

Thanks

Luke