[support] Displaying content for one user

KL gypsyav at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 00:24:00 UTC 2010

I'd thought about doing that but the taxonomy term for each author
doesn't necessarily correspond with user name. The user's name (taking
myself as an example) may be gypsyav but the Author Taxonomy term is
K.L.

My problem is the site was pieced together in a hurry as we lost our
previous home due to a conflict. I got on board after the site had
already been put up and no one in the initial stages knew anything
about web design much less Drupal.

We are now looking at a complete redesign of the site with a
comprehensive plan and this is one of the features they would like but
they want to change as little of our old way of doing things as
possible so I'm faced with having to see if this can be done. It's not
a site breaking issue, just something the site owner would like to see
implemented.

What the site owner wants to be able to do is click on a user name and
bring up any stories posted by that user. I haven't figured out how to
tie the taxonomy terms to a specific user.