[support] Organic Groups - Subgroups

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at theingots.org
Thu Mar 11 22:31:08 UTC 2010

Hello,

I'm investigating about the Organic Groups feature. It looks very
useful, but I really think I will need to create not only groups but
subgroups. Sadly, the subgroups module is not stable for Drupal 6:

http://drupal.org/project/og_subgroups

Worse, it looks like the last time this module was updated was in 2008!

I don't know a lot about OGs. Is there a way to create subgroups in
Drupal 6?

My customers are schools. I want to make an OG for each school, so all
the students are registered with their school, and I want to allow
teachers to create sub-groups to represent school classes. I figure that
this would make it easier for teachers (and for me) to manage all the
students (e.g. to check their work).

Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

Daniel.