[support] D5 to D6 Hell part 1: Books disappearing

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 19:56:06 UTC 2010

Guys, I had the same problem and I'm afraid this may linked to these "won't
fix" issues: http://drupal.org/node/467770
 <http://drupal.org/node/467770>and
http://drupal.org/node/667298

<http://drupal.org/node/667298>This worked for some (not for me):
http://davidherron.com/content/repairing-book-navigation-drupal-site

<http://drupal.org/node/667298>If you were using an oldish version of drush,
possibly this one too: http://drupal.org/node/667298

 <http://drupal.org/node/667298>The book module stores parent-child
relationship info in a menu related database table...

Which drush version were you using when you ran the drush update?

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar