[support] D5 to D6 Hell part 1: Books disappearing

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Wed Mar 17 06:20:08 UTC 2010

On 2010/03/16, at 15:56, Victor Kane wrote:

> Guys, I had the same problem and I'm afraid this may linked to these "won't fix" issues: http://drupal.org/node/467770
> and
> http://drupal.org/node/667298
<snip>
> Which drush version were you using when you ran the drush update?

Thank you for your reply.  I am yet to learn how to use Drush.  I guess my googling didn't hit these because of insufficient keywords to these thread.  Anyway, I bit the bullet.  I deleted all the book entries form the database and rebuilt each books one by one.  I just finished them all.  Phew.

I knew upgrading DP5 to DP6 isn't going to be easy, but never expected taking 5 days!

--
- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Greater Boston
http://a-no-ne.com   http://anonemusic.com
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=pearflame&search_type=&aq=f