[support] D5 to D6 Hell Part 2: CCK Fields Lockout

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Tue Mar 16 16:30:19 UTC 2010

After D5 to D6 move over, all the CCK fields I created are not accessible to anyone but me, User 1.

I just created a new Content Type, and added a newly created simple text field, and it is also locked out from everyone else.  There must be a global switch for CCK field permission or something like that somewhere I can't find.  It's not under MySite.com/admin/user/permissions since they look fine.

Any help would be appreciated.

--
- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Greater Boston
http://a-no-ne.com   http://anonemusic.com
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=pearflame&search_type=&aq=f