[support] User administration requires password

Adept techlists at ade.pt
Sat Mar 20 21:05:45 UTC 2010

On 3/20/2010 3:58 PM, Scott wrote:
> I'm getting an error when I try to ignore the password fields.  The
> confirm password field is blank and the message I get is that the
> passwords don't match.  Therefore the user record is not updated.

it's possible that if you have stored your own log-in password in your
browser, that your browser is auto-filling the Password field wtih
_your_ password. When making changes to another user's account, make
sure *both* password fields are blank, unless you are in there to reset
their password (in which case you will need to replace the contents of
the Password field with _their_ password and then retype it in the
Confirm Password field).

make sense?

kazar