[support] User administration requires password

Scott scott at bscottholmes.com
Sun Mar 21 14:34:40 UTC 2010

I just tested this and it does seem to be the case.  I tried blocking a
test user by clearing the value in the password field and setting the
blocked toggle while monitoring the encrypted password value in _users
using mysql.  The user record was saved correctly and the encrypted
password string remained the same.  I should have suspected this.
Thanks.