[support] Views Title

Steve Kessler skessler at denverdataman.com
Wed Mar 31 06:10:50 UTC 2010

I have a view that is made up of a collection of document nodes that have a
node reference to a container that is  a central topic with content. My
developer and I have the content presented properly but right now we use NID
as the linking property and the argument that holds it all together. I want
the title of the view to be the title of the container node. Any thoughts on
how to do this. I hope this makes sense and that someone can help because I
have spent quite some time looking for a solution and trying to build  one
with Views.

Thanks,

Steve

Denver DataMan

303-587-4428

 <http://www.denverdataman.com/denver-dataman-e-newsletter-signup> Sign up
for the Denver DataMan Free eNewslettter