[support] Views Title

Michel Morelli michel at ziobuddalabs.it
Wed Mar 31 07:35:26 UTC 2010

Steve Kessler ha scritto:

> I have a view that is made up of a collection of document nodes that
> have a node reference to a container that is  a central topic with
> content. My developer and I have the content presented properly but
> right now we use NID as the linking property and the argument that
> holds it all together. I want the title of the view to be the title of
> the container node. Any thoughts on how to do this. I hope this makes
> sense and that someone can help because I have spent quite some time
> looking for a solution and trying to build  one with Views.

Hi, I think that you have an url like this "/foo/123" where 123 is the
"nid" that you use for view's argument and for "title of the view" you
mean title of the page.

Ok, now edit the view, go in the "page" display (I think that you use
this type of display), "Basic settings" and click on  "Header: None".

In the textarea write:

<?php
$node = node_load(arg(1));
drupal_set_title(check_plain($node->title));

?>

For Input Format use "PHP code".

M.

Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli                       michel at ziobuddalabs.it
Sviluppo applicazioni CMS DRUPAL e web dinamiche (LAMP+Ajax)
Telefono: 0200619074
Telefono Cell: +39-3939890025 --  Fax: +39-0291390660

http://www.ziobudda.net                         ICQ: 58351764
http://www.ziobuddalabs.it                      Skype: zio_budda
http://www.ziodrupal.net       			MSN: michel at ziobuddalabs.it
						JABBER: michel at ziobuddalabs.it