[support] Forms not working!!

Ahmad Fahmy a.fahmy7 at gmail.com
Tue May 4 21:30:32 UTC 2010

@Earnie : Sorry, being a bit amateurish, I am not sure what you mean by
rebooting the server instance and how to do that. I do know that deleting
the whole database  and/or drupal files and doing a fresh installment and
restoring the db from another backup makes the forms work, but only for like
few hours before the error reappears.

@Fred : I want to make sure that the problem is from their side. I don't
wanna switch to another hosting only to find the error still there.

@Eric: hacked!!!! Now that's reassuring :)