[support] Forms not working!!

Dipen dipench at gmail.com
Tue May 4 22:07:23 UTC 2010

Try and check error logs? Godaddy if I rem correctly allows you to
temporarily enable error logging and you can try checking logs for figuring
out the specific error.

I have faced similar issue couple of years ago on godaddy and I think I
found the clue in error logs.
Dipen Chaudhary
QED42 : We build beautiful and scalable web strategies ( www.qed42.com )
Blog: dipenchaudhary.com