[support] Forms not working!!

Don donald at fane.com
Tue May 4 22:42:16 UTC 2010

Have you kept an eye on the reports page (admin/reports/dblog) ? If you
can get to the watchdog table, you might see the errors in there. That's
a good place to start. If you can restart the system (do you use cpanel
or plesk? It should have a restart system link or button) and it works
for a while, you might be using up memory or all available mysql
connections. If the only way you can get the system to start again is
dropping the database and re-installing, the database tables are
probably being corrupted. I've seen mysql fail before apache if a system
gets too busy.

-Don-