[support] Forms not working!!

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Wed May 5 21:00:36 UTC 2010

Your problem is from this:

Symbol `client_errors' has different size in shared object, consider
re-linking

A quick Google shows its pretty much a GoDaddy problem with their
PHP/MySQL installations (shared objects are on the server level, not in
Drupal). I would contact GoDaddy support and ask them about it. If they
try to give you the run around, then I would up and move to another
hosting company. As many others have said, GoDaddy is absolutely
horrible when it comes to hosting.

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net