[support] Forms not working!!

Ahmad Fahmy a.fahmy7 at gmail.com
Thu May 6 02:33:35 UTC 2010

I am moving to another hosting.They replied with :

"* Please note that we are unable to support third party application issues
and we do not support the inner functionality of this program. If you are
having difficulty using a third party product, we can help troubleshoot that
process to the point that we find that the issue lies entirely within the
configuration of that product. You may wish to consult with a community
forum online or do a search on your favorite search engine as other users
may have encountered a similar problem in the past and may offer helpful
solutions. If you believe the issue is caused by something within our system
please reply with as much
pertinent information as possible and we will further review the issue."*