[support] Forms not working!!

sebastian inforazor at gmail.com
Thu May 6 02:55:34 UTC 2010

that's pretty normal. your host is not responsible for drupal!
you will need to ensure that the host has the correct config to support
drupal. check the requirements for drupal, compare with your host. if
they match then it should work.

drupal does love ram, so make sure you have more than you would
normally. some hosts dont give you enough to let drupal run at a good speed.

i recommended canvas dreams cause i run lots of drupal sites there, they
are well set up for drupal, enough mem etc. they also dont oversell,
which is a HUGE plus for performance, and they are green [which is also
important to me].

but there are TONS of other hosts out there, many cheaper.

all of this is assuming of course that the problem is indeed a mysql
issue related to the config at godaddy; i haven't followed the entire
discussion, so please excuse me if i am off-base.

best of luck!