[support] Workflow "Unknown State" issue

Mutuku Ndeti jnmutuku at gmail.com
Thu May 6 16:24:52 UTC 2010

-I have a workflow(2) with states A, B, and C, .
- I had a workflow(1) that had states c, d, f which I deleted.
- My content was initially in workflow(1), which  I deleted. I used "*Workflow
post install*" module to move content to the new workflow(2).
- Some of the content moved into workflow(2) but some did not.
- the ones that did not move into the workflow(2) have "unknown state" as
their state.The state is only viewable when I generate a view(under field
"workflow : Current State").
- there is no provision of editing the workflow,When I click on the workflow
tab.

-the content that moved to workflow(2) and the ones that did not, all are of
same content type.

my question is...how do I move this content into the workflow(2)?

please help