[support] CCK multiple user field with same user more, than once ?

Prkos prkos at prkos.hr
Fri May 7 01:13:11 UTC 2010

> sebastian wrote:
>
>> without knowing why or how or with what purpose you want to do this, it
>> doesnt make any sense...
>> :(
>>
>> Xavier Bestel wrote:
>>
>>> Le jeudi 06 mai 2010 ? 21:33 +0300, Mutuku Ndeti a ?crit :

>>> No, I mean being able to select one option multiple times.
>>>
>>> In my example, if I have 4 users on my site: joe, jane, karl&   rob,
>>> I want to be able to make a selection which contains 3 x joe, 1 x jane&
>>> 2 x rob.
>>>
>>> Am I clear ?
>>>

> Is it like you're voting for joe and want to display the count of joe votes?

If it is about voting maybe you should look into Pollfield
http://drupal.org/project/pollfield I don't think it has ranking poll
option yet but it might be what you're looking for.

There are also Decisions and Advance poll modules that might help but
I'm not that familiar with them.
http://drupal.org/project/decisions
http://drupal.org/project/advpoll

Mihaela