[support] drupal failed to render theme properly

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Sat May 8 17:45:43 UTC 2010

Hendry wrote:
> On Sat, May 8, 2010 at 8:54 PM, Earnie Boyd
> <earnie at users.sourceforge.net>  wrote:
>> You wouldn't see it for authenticated but do see it for anonymous
>> because the page caches are only used for anonymous.  Are you using
>> Views module?
>
> I do understand cache only for anonymous, what I was trying to say
> that, it happened occasionally, well just twice until now, and no
> changes has been done to the contents and files. I do have Views
> module enabled.

Your issue is the second occurrence on the lists I've seen where Views
has been enabled and the cached page data is being served longer that it
should be.  The first was phrased as a question about how long the cache
is maintained.  In realty the Drupal page cache is short lived.  I'm not
familiar with the Views code to know why it makes a difference.

--
Earnie
-- http://progw.com