[support] drupal failed to render theme properly

Hendry hendry.htc at gmail.com
Sun May 9 08:06:53 UTC 2010

On Sun, May 9, 2010 at 1:45 AM, Earnie Boyd
<earnie at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> Your issue is the second occurrence on the lists I've seen where Views
> has been enabled and the cached page data is being served longer that it
> should be.  The first was phrased as a question about how long the cache
> is maintained.  In realty the Drupal page cache is short lived.  I'm not
> familiar with the Views code to know why it makes a difference.

Lifetime of the cached page is 3 hours, and when the issue arise, that
page was just being cached. And when we go that particular page as
authenticated user, the page was properly rendered.

You mean, there could be possibility Views module causing the problem?
Is there any method or logging that can be enabled, without adding
heavy load on server performance, for future investigations if the
case happened again? I've trouble to reproduce this problem, and I
can't just say that the Views module is being the suspect. Last time,
Apache error logs and watchdog did not print out any error related to
the issue.

# Hendry