[support] Workflow and webform integration issues

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Mon May 10 15:09:01 UTC 2010

I'm not totally sure that I'm understanding you correctly, but whether
your post requires approval is based on whether you indicate the default
workflow state as "Published"  If you check this for a content type,
they won't require submit.

The administer content also provides a mechnism to check multiple nodes
and approve them at once.  You should certainly not be limited.

But perhaps I'm not understanidng the question....?