[support] Workflow and webform integration issues

Tarun Kumar Tarun.Kumar at lntinfotech.com
Tue May 11 04:59:24 UTC 2010

To some extent yes and no also :)

I need to make a webform that work like that
1->First an employee will login into website
2->then he will fill and submit the webform named "leave form"
3-> others employees will also do the same
4-> In the next step All submitted form should be visible to PM(Manager)
5->PM will approve some form and some not
6-> all approved form by PM should be visible to HR
7-> when HR(resource Manager) approved the forms the result of the approved forms should be sent back to employee who submitted the form.

My problem is similar to this
So basically I will not be signing in as  administrator role , here I have to create new role as PM (Manager) and HR
Some Googling directed me to go for CCK form and workflow with action triggers and tokens
Is it the right way or is there an better alternative in Drupal6 ?

I am new to PHP and want to avoid writing of code