[support] More than one add to cart buttons on a product page

Mukesh Agarwal mike4u4ever2001 at gmail.com
Tue May 18 05:22:47 UTC 2010

Hi,

Is there a way I can create multiple add to cart buttons on my product page,
one for each attribute? With an attribute you have options like select,
radio, checkboxes, etc, my question is what would it take to have add to
cart buttons for each attribute. I would be more than happy to work on a
patch for the same but I did not want to hack the core ubercart module.
There are a lot of use cases for this as it is sometimes important to
highlight all your attributes in a unique way.

Any suggestions help will be appreciated.

Cheers,
Mukesh