[support] how to set pagename for frontpage

Jo (Drupal Acct) drupal at pinbrook.net
Fri May 21 15:42:35 UTC 2010

Ah hah, that indeed is correct  ie use admin/build/path

I had been there, but for some reason overlooked Add alias (Doh), my
next question is having now got the ability to rename
mydomain.co.uk/node to anything i want- what should i call it?

For SEO purposes since this is my front page I'd prefer all links to my
home page to be mydomain.co.uk, the alias seems to force me to call it
something ie index.php home etc.  I'm after not having some links to my
home page responding to mydomain.co.uk and others mydomain.co.uk/home

Thanks