[support] Migrating users from d5 to d7

Kevin Davison kevin at quevin.com
Sun May 30 00:27:47 UTC 2010

Could migrate data faster with TW than how Drupal.org suggests: http://www.lullabot.com/articles/drupal-data-imports-migrate-and-table-wizard. I'm no expert, and maybe this will encourage a better reply. I've only worked with Drupal 6, and soon 7.

# Minor and major releases have different upgrade procedures - http://drupal.org/upgrade
	"If upgrading from one major version to another, such as from 4.6 to 6.16, you must upgrade to the latest release within your site's major version (4.7), then the latest release within the next major version (5.22), and finally to the latest release within the current major version."